Saturday, January 15, 2011

Gerard way


Gerard Arthur Way (born in Summit, New Jersey on April 9, 1977) is a Musician and comic writer (hey, this is surprises me. i just know it after read wikipedia's articel) who are leading vocalist and co-founder of the band MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!

He has italian and Scottish ancestry. Raised in Belleville, New jersey and began singing in the front of public at 4 grade. Elena Lee Rush, gerard grandmother who taught him about singing, painting, and perform.
At the age of 15, Gerard was held at gunpoint, as he said in an April 2008 Rolling Stone interview: "I got held up with a .357 Magnum, had a gun pointed to my head and put on the floor, execution-style." He went on to say that "no matter how ugly the world gets or how stupid it shows me it is, I always have faith.

Gerard graduated from Belleville high school on 1995. Deciding carrer in the comic-book industry, so he attended the school of Visual arts in New York city, graduating with a Bachelor of fine arts on 1999.

Skylines and Turnstiles", which created after the 11 september 2001 has been identified as the first song by My Chemical Romance. Soon after, My Chemical Romance began to assemble as a band.
Helena, was created for memory of gerard late grandmother.